Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
LINOCUT FOR BEGINNERS
Lino cuts are a great way of starting to learn about printing. Lino is easy to use and a press is not necessary making it easy to print at home.
Create your own unique monochromatic lino cut prints.
Print your image ready for framing.
What you will learn
- How to create lino cuts including reversing of images
- Positive and negative images
- Understanding of the print process
What you will get
- All materials and tools including inks, quality printmaking paper
- Linocut Square
What to bring:
Ideas for an image – black and white drawing
- Printmaking Techniques
- Understanding of Image Reversal
- Understanding of Positive & Negative Space
- All Materials Supplied
- Linocut Square, Paper, Inks, Brayers etc,
- Sensible Shoes and Ideas for an image such as a Black & White Drawing or a photograph for inspiration
casual - we provide aprons
Beginners to more experienced creatives
Please note: All classes apart from the Advanced Resin Layering Workshop - require a minimum of 6 participants to go ahead.
In the event of a workshop being cancelled, your booking will be refunded in full. In the case of you not being able to attend a workshop you will be refunded as follows:
less the booking fee charged by WeTeachMe or transferred to another workshop or date. This workshop incurs a booking fee included in the price.
Any cancellations within 2 weeks before the workshop will receive a half refund, and within 1 week one Third of the total workshop cost.
No-shows on the day will not be refunded. A credit or transfer will not be issued.